Thursday, September 3, 2009

Health Care in Central City

Greetings friends!

It has been a few weeks since I last posted. School, studying and hanging out with friends have kept me happily busy.

I thought I would post a link to a NY Times video a friend shared with me this morning. It discusses a health clinic in my home city, Milwaukee, that may be in jeopardy even if the health care system reforms pass. It is something worth viewing---and on a deeper level, it might be worth reflecting how health care reform can best serve families everywhere...especially families who desperately need clinics like the one featured in this video. Have a look:

http://video.nytimes.com/video/playlist/us/1194811622217/index.html#1247464339526


peace and blessings friends...and let me know if you have any comments regarding the video clip.

with love,

your friend bob : )

No comments: